Prudence "Prue" Halliwell was the oldest Charmed One, and had always been regarded as the bravest and most powerful of the four sisters, to the extent that she was granted the nicknames "Super Witch" and "Wicca Wonder."
Her powers are focused on movement: the ability to move objects with her mind, and the ability to project herself in an astral form. Besides this, Prue possesses the basic powers of a witch: the ability to cast spells, brew potions and scry for lost objects or people, and divine for information. She could also access The Power of Three, the collective power of the Charmed Ones.
Prue worked as a successful photo journalist at 415 Magazine, a career she wanted to pursue since her youth, but had given up until being introduced to the world of magic made her realize that her dreams were worth fighting for.
Despite her formidable powers and sharp intellect, Prue was tragically murdered on May 17th, 2001, in her own home by The Source of All Evil's personal assassin, Shax, which temporarily severed The Power of Three altogether.
For years, her sisters thought that she was living happily in the afterlife with their mother and grandmother, though they were eventually told that Prue had been reincarnated. However, Prue had actually disappeared and Patty gave Cole Turner the task of finding her. Cole eventually discovered that Prue had inhabited the body of a comatose witch, and taken the identity of Patience. As Patience, Prue lives in Salem, Massachusetts and runs "Salem Witch House," a tourist attraction.
Though Prue initially chose to keep her distance from her sisters out of fear of the cataclysmic consequences, she eventually decided to return to San Francisco when her youngest sister, Paige Matthews, arrived in search of a candidate for Magic School, and was happily reunited with Piper and Phoebe.
Early LifeEditarPlantilla:Quote Prue was born on October 28th, 1971 to Warren witch Patty Halliwell and mortal Victor Bennett. Prue started out as a happy, naive, and witty child. She often argued with her younger sister, Piper, over toys or the usage of their magic. Despite her young age, she was shown to have total control of her birth power of Telekinesis, which allowed her to move objects using only the power of her mind. On March 24th, 1975, she was visited by a future version of herself, along with a future version of her younger sister Piper, and a future version of her unborn sister, Phoebe Halliwell. After Phoebe was born, their grandmother, Penny, bound their powers to prevent the warlock, Nicholas from killing them and stealing their powers after he was given immunity from them by Patty, against her will. Penny also erased her and Piper's memory of even being witches and possessing powers. 
Three years later, Prue witnessed her mother killed by The Water Demon, and watched as her corpse got taken away. This turned out to be a blow too great for her to bear, causing a dramatic influence on her psyche: from that day on, she was not able to say "I love you" to anyone, as it was the last thing she ever said to her mother. She formally had a good relationship with her father, Victor. However, continuous, heated disagreements between her father and grandmother resulted in him leaving his daughters.
Not long after Prue's mother, Patty died, and Victor was still living in the manor, Prue heard the devil's chord, which is a mixture of notes that together attract demonic children. Even though she isn't demonic, Prue found herself unexplainably attracted to the sound of an Ice Cream truck outside of her house. She entered the truck, and suddenly found herself in the playground where the Nothing resides. A frightened Victor went to check on Prue and notices she's not in her bed anymore, he runs outside and sees a van, thus, making him think something bad has happened. He opened the door and found himself in the playground as well. He was able to find Prue and return her safely back. However, Grams wasn't too happy about it when she found out. 
From a very young age, Prue had to look after her sisters, especially after the abandonment of her father, often acting like a mother to them. She had to sacrifice a majority of her childhood to help raise them. During her high school years, Prue was a very popular student. She was the president of the student council and the head cheerleader in her squad. She had an on and off relationship with her and her sisters' childhood friend Andy Trudeau. The relationship would then pick up again in their late twenties. At the age of seventeen, the boy Prue thought she was in love with attacked her incurring the wrath of an indignant Grams. According to Piper, Grams presumably used witchcraft to deal with him as the boy was never seen again afterwards.  3 years later, herself, as well as Phoebe, were in a car accident, resulting in Phoebe getting hospitalized, Prue then blamed herself for hurting her. Grams tried her best to keep them together so they would be able to fulfill their destiny of being The Charmed Ones.  However, because Prue and Phoebe could never get along, she believed that they would never mature enough to get their powers back. Right before Prue's wedding to Roger, Grams went into cardiac arrest and died.
Becoming a Charmed OneEditarPhoebe or Piper, Prue had relatively mixed emotions to being a witch and a Charmed One. She first found out about their legacy when Phoebe got into a car accident due to her having her first Premonition, this resulted in Prue being reluctant to the idea of being a force of good. Although, Phoebe discovers Prue's trigger to activate her Telekinesis power; anger, which accidentally makes her remove everything in a section of the pharmacy they are in, by making her furious about Roger and their father.  She continues to try to retain a normal life however her magical life greatly interferes with it, more specially her relationship with Andy Trudeau; her high school flame who works on the supernatural phenomenon cases at the San Francisco Police Department. Although she was in love with him, the relationship takes a turn to the worst, when she finds out Andy's true feelings about her being a witch, and she ends the relationship. Over the next two years, she learns to accept the fate of being a witch and overall becomes the strongest and most fearless out of the four. Although, her own fight to save the greater good and her family, essentially gets her killed. 
Reuniting with Andy TrudeauEditar
In 1998, after Prue first received her powers she reunited with her high-school flame, Andy Trudeau. They unintentionally met at the San Francisco Memorial Hospital because Andy was there on the murder of Serena Fredrick while Prue was there became her youngest sister, Phoebe get in an accident after getting her first Premonition. Andy offers to buy her a cup of Coffee and admits to checking up on her over years, knowing about her engagement to Roger. Over the next few months, Prue and Andy continue to date, however they additionally deal with some major roadblocks. In 1999, Prue cast the Truth Spell on him in order to find out what he really thinks of her being a witch and much to her chagrin, he's not able to come to terms with it and ultimately Prue was forced to break up with him even though he forgets the effects of the spell after 24 hours.  They remained friends but Andy's suspicions towards Prue and her secret makes both of them grow further apart from each other. 
In the end, Andy follows Prue down to a storm drain where the grimlocks had kidnapped two boys in order to steal there eye sight to see the auras that surround good mortals. Andy comes face to face with one of them, and Prue flings a pole at it, saving him however finally revealing her secret to him. Andy becomes more visible in the sisters' lives again and helps them cover up their own tracks. When forced to choose between his job as a Police Officer or to save Prue, he picks Prue and quits his dream job to protect her and her sisters. 
Saying Goodbye to AndyEditar
In 1999, her ex-boyfriend and best friend, Andy Trudeau died after being hit by an Energy Ball by the demon, Rodriguez. The force of the attack killed him instantly. Moments before Andy's death, Prue was knocked out when Piper pushed her out of the way of an incoming Energy Ball. She loses conciseness and finds herself in the Ghostly Plane, with Andy by her side. Andy explains to him that his death was one they couldn't stop and had to accept his death. Prue didn't want him to leave him but Andy knew Prue would be alright. They say their goodbyes and he kisses Prue for the last time. Andy then fades out and Prue watches on and cries.
Blaming herself for Andy's DeathEditar
A month later, it's the sisters one year anniversary of being witches. They face off with the demon, Abraxas, who steals the Book of Shadows. Prue couldn't face another demon, as Abraxas was the first one since Andy's death. Prue wants to give up her powers once and for all and just allow the demon to keep the Book. She then seeks solace in Darryl, Andy's partner at the police department. Darryl told Prue that he wanted him to give her a message from him. That morning, after he saw her, Andy told him to tell her that if anything were to happen to him, that it wouldn't be her fault. He didn’t want her to blame herself.
She and her sisters then tried to go up against Abraxas again, but Prue was unable to channel her powers and get the Book. She then shared her feeling that she was to blame for Andy's death. Piper and Phoebe comforted her and afterwards, she was able to go up against Abraxas with her sisters and reclaim the Book of Shadows.
Working at Buckland Auction HouseEditarRoger. Prue breaks off the engagement because Roger kept coming onto her youngest sister, Phoebe Halliwell, and eventually quit. After a week of being jobless, she receives a call from Buckland Auction House, insisting she come for an interview there. Although unknown to her, she was actually getting set up by two warlocks, Rex Buckland and Hannah Webster who wanted her, as well as her sisters' powers.  Over the period of working at the Auction House, Rex and Hannah tried countless times to reveal Prue's identity and kill her. Finally, they devised a plan to frame Prue for stealing a tiara and leave the Power of Three in need of help. Rex got as far as sending Prue to jail and capturing her and her sisters' active powers. Although, unknown to the sisters, their handyman was actually their Whitelighter and he was able to heal the book, thus restoring their powers in time enough for them to defeat both Rex and Hannah before they are sent back to the Underworld by an unseen force. 
Prue continued to work there for the next year. When she and her sisters traveled ten years into the future she discovered that she was a blonde, cold hearted tyrant and owned the Buckland Auction House, as well as its other offices in other countries. However, she decided to quit once and for all because of her dishonest boss and boyfriend who wanted to sell a false painting, trying to disguise it as the real one. Her decision to quit, also helped her find out that her life is worth exploring. She broke off the relationship with Jack and walked out of the building for the last time. 
Fulfilling Her Professional DestinyEditar
After Piper nearly died due to Oroya Fever, Prue decides to quit her job at Buckland Auction House, and attempts to lead a free life. However, she soon finds out that being unemployed is not something she would like to continue doing and sets out to be a Photo Journalist, something she has always aspired to be. Prue became even more determined when she found out that in her past life, she was a successful photographer. She orders numerous camera equipment for her job interview at 415 Magazine. . Although, her reputation and her chance of receiving the job were almost shattered when a Darklighter known as a spirit killer, sets his sights on Prue after she helped a victim of his. The Spirit Killer nearly makes Prue commit suicide after her very first assignment from the magazine, recalling a time in her 20's when she was once suicidal due to the pressures in her life. The Spirit Killer toyed with her emotions and used his powers to ruin the photo and made it come out pixalated. However, in the end she was able to overcome him and fight him off long enough for Leo to orb him someplace else. She then was able to take another photo of Maggie, and finally became a professional Photo Journalist. Over the next year of working at 415, she became one of the top photographers at the magazine.
Dedication to the CraftEditar
After finding out that The Triad was behind the constant warlock and demon attacks on them, Prue becomes more determined in her Wiccan duties and takes on the proper role of the oldest and most powerful Charmed One. She became increasingly confident and aggressive, and devoted more time to studying witchcraft, leading her to create the crystal cage to trap demons: an immensely useful device which was continually and consistently used by her sisters for years even after her untimely death. However, serious problems surfaced in the sense that she also grew to harbour a dark obsession towards vanquishing demons, to the extent where she nearly killed Phoebe's new found boyfriend, Cole Turner, who actually in the end turns out to be the infamous demon, Belthazor. Additionally, Prue is too blinded by her obsession with demon hunting to see that the mortal woman Abbey was stalking her and plotting to kill her in order to take her life.
Another factor would be that she came to suppress her desires in an unhealthy way. Ultimately, she snapped on the day of Piper and Leo's Wedding. About a week before the wedding, Prue started having recurring dreams of going out to a nearby bar and flirting with a bad boy named T.J. What Prue didn't know was that her astral form was being used by her repressed emotions to get away from her responsibilities. After a murder outside the bar was blamed on Prue, the police started to look for her. At Piper and Leo's wedding, T.J. crashed the ceremony on a motorcycle to rescue her just before the police came. Prue's inner desires got the better of her and projected out of Prue's body and rode out on T.J.'s bike.
Phoebe eventually talked Astral Prue into getting herself together and Darryl, Leo, and Cole found the real killer.  After this experience, she learned how to organize her life better. At one instance, she was able to schedule a photo shoot in the afternoon, go on a date in the evening, and then hunt demons in the morning.
As a child, Prue had a healthy, loving relationship with her father. He would often read her bedtime stories before going for her nap. However, in her early childhood, Victor was forced to leave the family, due to the constant demonic attacks on his girls. It caused Prue to have a hatred towards him that lasted well into her late 20's. After not seeing him or communicating with him for over 20 years, he mysteriously comes back to San Francisco and decides to go see Prue, who at the time was working at Buckland Auction House. He brings a Protection Ring with him.
Although, at the time she didn't know who he was and treated him like any other client, that was until she looked up at him and noticed who he really was. A furious Prue demands he leave right now and tells him not to come near her or her sisters. However unknown to any of them, he was working with three shape shifters to protect his girls.
After her encounter with Victor, she immediately meets up with her sisters and tells them the father that abandoned them is back and wants to have dinner with them. An intrigued Phoebe, meets up with him before hand where he accidentally mistaken her for Piper. They hug and she suddenly receives a premonition of Victor stealing the Book of Shadows. She leaves distraught and goes back to the manor to get ready for dinner with him tonight. Prue however, is reluctant to go and almost misses out on it until Andy convinces her to go. Once there, she confronts him about his past and about how he left his family.
Victor then puts out his leg, making a waiter trip over with a cake for them but Piper freezes the room and saves it from falling. The room unfreezes and he notices Piper has changed positions and admits to them he knows that they are witches. They go back to the Manor, where Victor insists on seeing the Book of Shadows again, however Prue furiously tells him no and flings him across the room. Phoebe then tells the truth about her father and what she saw to Piper and Prue, saying Prue was right all along. The next morning, Phoebe finds Victor outside the manor, asking for her trust. He grabs onto her and has another premonition, of "Victor" stealing the Book of Shadows, however, Victor shapeshifts into Marshall, their next door neighbor. She runs back inside and meets her sisters there, with two more of the shape shifters in tack.
She makes up an excuse and goes up to the attic and finds a spell to vanquish shapeshifters. However when she comes back down, one of them has changed his appearance to look like Victor, confusing her. Both of them try to convince that the other one is fake, until the real Victor calls Prue, "Prudence." Prue telekinetically moves the protection ring to Victor and Phoebe starts to chant the spell. It works and leaves Victor unharmed. After everything was set straight, the sisters were meant to have lunch with him, however he was forced to go back to New York, but he left the girls a video tape of their first Christmas all together. 
A couple years later, he returned, but Prue's feelings towards him were harsh again. The ice-cream truck from which Victor had saved Prue when she was little returned, and Prue, along with her sisters, knew they had to stop it once and for all; but they didn't count with demonic children escaping the truck and causing troubles in the city.
The Halliwell family had to put their issues aside if they wanted to get rid of the demons. Prue relied on her father in fixing the truck so they could trap the demons in. But in the process, Prue almost got sucked by the vanquishing entity known as The Nothing that lived inside the truck; Victor managed to pull her away and saved her.
In the end, Prue and Victor solved their differences and started having an almost normal father-daughter relationship.
On May 17th, 2001, Prue and her sisters brought a doctor of San Francisco Memorial Hospital to the manor to protect him from Shax, the personal assassin of the Source of All Evil. While trying to tell Dr. Griffiths about demons, witches and The Source, Phoebe goes up to the Book of Shadows to get the vanquishing spell. Suddenly, Prue feels a sudden chill and Shax crashes through the front door.
Shax attempts to attack Dr. Griffiths, but Prue gets up just in time to take his attack, and crashes threw the Conservatory walls. A distraught Piper attempts to save her sister, but Shax fires at her and she crashes next to Prue leaving both unconscious. He turns to Dr. Griffiths and starts to fire at him, but Phoebe runs down the stairs, says the spell, and Shax turns into the wind. Phoebe leans over Prue and Piper's nearly lifeless bodies and calls out to Leo. Leo orbs down and he heals both of them.
Piper and Prue chase Shax down the street. Shax attacks Prue but she sends it back at him. Piper attempts to blow him up but it only wounds him and he turns back into the wind, once again. Although, unknown to both of them, a reporter from KCSF Channel 8 was able to film the whole attack, live. Darryl Morris starts bringing in numerous parolee's when one of his co-workers, says that the rumors of him and the Halliwell sisters may be true and points to the TV. Back at the Manor Darryl calls the sisters and tells them to turn on TV. They watch themselves vanquish Shax on live television, and both angrily call down Leo. However, the Elders don't want to get involved in case whitelighters get exposed as well. Although, they have an idea; they want them to contact Tempus, the Devil's sorcerer that the sister's defeated, since he's the only one on either side that has the power to manipulate time. Leo then orbs down to the underworld, where Phoebe and Cole are waiting.
Meanwhile, back at the Manor, Piper and Prue are making sure no one else can get into the Manor. They walk into the next room, when they suddenly hear a loud bang. Prue looks down to Piper's stomach, where she can see her blood stained hands. A witch practitioner, Alice Hicks shot Piper due to them not letting her into their "coven." A distraught Prue calls out to Leo, but gets no answer since he's in the underworld. She carries Piper's slowly dying body outside and carefully seats her in the car. She attempts to drive out of the driveway but the crowd of people refuses to get out of her way. Without any way to get out, she uses her power to fling the innocents out of the way; making room to get Piper to the hospital. Once there, they are met by Dr. Griffiths who takes Piper into the emergency room. They attempt to save her, however, it fails and Piper's last words to Prue were "I love you" before she dies. Prue cries as she stands there holding Piper's hand. In the Underworld, Cole has made a deal with The Source so that he'll get Tempus to reset time if Phoebe stays down there with him. She agrees and the time change starts to get effect, right before Prue is shot at by SWAT with wall-penetrating rounds.Bo Griffiths at the Manor. Shax whirls in once again and attacks Prue, blasting her through a wall. Piper runs after her sister, and gets severely wounded. He then fires at Bo, throwing him at the window. He smiles as he has completed his task. Unfortunately, because Phoebe was stuck in the Underworld, she couldn't say the spell to temporarily defeat Shax as she had done before. Shax then whirls out of the manor, slamming the Manor doors and shattering the glass; symbolizing the end of the Power of Three.  By the time that Phoebe and Leo arrived back at the manor, Prue had already died from blood loss and her sustained injuries though Leo was able to heal Piper.
According to Grams, Prue didn't take her death well, just like Phoebe and Piper. Because of this, added to the fact that Piper and Phoebe wouldn't be able to move on properly if they had seen her, Prue was not able to be summoned from the afterlife.
Even after her death, it was revealed that Prue was still watchful and concerned for her sisters, including Paige, her long-lost half-sister whom she had never met. She would silently help the sisters from the afterlife. After her funeral, she flipped the pages of the Book of Shadows so Piper and Phoebe would be able to help Paige with an Enchantment Spell also confirming that she had a pretty good knowledge of the Book of Shadows before she died. .Prue played an important role in helping her sisters win their battle against the demon Zankou: she had, apparently, written a spell on how to channel her power to astral-project, and taught it to Leo sometime before she died. This enabled her sisters to utilize her astral-projection powers to say a vanquishing spell from the basement of the manor in astral form, while their actual bodies were left outside, hidden. When Zankou was vanquished, they astral-projected back into their bodies. As her sisters and Leo left Prescott Street to start a new life, we see Darryl walking down the steps of the Halliwell Manor for the last time, and Prue uses her telekinesis to close the door, just like she did when she was alive. 
Piper Breaks DownEditar
A few weeks after Prue's death, Piper, like Prue, consumed herself with hunting demons, vanquishing any demon she could find, trying to get revenge on evil for killing Prue as well as trying to stop herself from thinking of Prue. Unfortunately, this also made her vulnerable to the Furies, a race of magical dog-faced women, who attack anyone they think is doing anything "evil." However with a good person, the furies' smoke opens a portal of an unexpressed anger and due to Piper being furious at Prue for dying, turned her into a fury.With the help from Paige and Cole, Phoebe was able to track down Piper by using Cole's blood as bait to make her come back to the manor. Piper attempts to kill Cole and goes into battle with her sisters. Phoebe tried to reason with Piper, believing that she was angry with her for abandoning them when she went to the Underworld to help Cole, thus being responsible for Prue's death. However, Piper grabs Paige's neck as she relates to her anger and tells her that it's not about herself or Phoebe, and Phoebe calls Leo down who orbs them to the Mausoleum where Prue's plaque resides.
There, Paige tells Piper to let out all of her anger towards Prue and to tell her that she's furious at her for dying and leaving her all alone. Piper finally lets it out, breaking down right in front of Prue's grave, while her newly found half-sister, watches on, crying. 
Paige's Inferiority Complex towards PrueEditar2002 to 2003, Paige had a slight inferiority complex towards Prue. Paige was jealous by the fact that Prue was this powerful witch with a full time job, but Paige, who quit her job in September 2002,  hadn't quite mastered the skills Prue had. Besides this, Paige felt that she had to work extremely hard to become accepted by her sisters and tried to fill Prue's shoes. When Barbas, the Demon of Fear attacked the Charmed Ones, he used that weakness to shake her. She was also disappointed that she hadn't mastered Prue's Animal Conjuring Spell which added to her fear. Over-all, Paige was able to overcome it once and for all when he attacked them head-on.
The potion originally meant to vanquish him was knocked back and smashed on the floor. Phoebe told her to orb the potion onto him, like Prue did using Telekinesis . Although, at first she didn't think it would work, she proceeded to do it and it vanquished him. Later that night, Paige is then seen finally mastering Prue's Animal Conjuring spell by conjuring doves. 
Prue's Disappearance Editar
In 2008, seven years after her death, the Warren Witches gathered from the other side to help The Charmed Ones do battle with Neena, the first witch. When the sisters ask their mother and grandmother about Prue's whereabouts, Patty and Grams inform them that Prue was reincarnated into her next life due to the fact that her destiny was not completed when she died. She made a deal with the former Elders and was reborn into the body of a stranger. She would not recognize her sisters but maybe sometime in the future, they would recognize her soul. However, they would not be able to speak with her. All of the sisters seem to be angry at this, since they wanted to be reunited with Prue after all those years.
After the Warren witches defeated Neena and her army, Cole Turner confronts Penny and Patty about lying to the sisters. Cole tells them that he did what they asked by previously helping Piper and wants his reward. Patty and Penny tell him that if he wants redemption he will have to do something bigger; they want him to find Prue, who has apparently gone missing.
ReturnEditarAngels of Destiny allowed her to join her family and Andy in the beyond but part of her was still trapped between life and death. It was tearing her soul apart. She lashed out at everyone for no reason, especially Andy but he wouldn't let her go. Prue thought that if she helped Piper and Phoebe find Paige, the prophecy would transfer to her and everything would be fine. She then left them alone to let the power grow without any interference, however, the prophecy was meant for Piper, Phoebe, and herself; the power wasn't supposed to transfer to anyone. As long as Prue still had a connection to the Warren line, she would always be tied to her sisters, stopping them from realizing their full power. She had to go someplace to be alone and chose a quiet corner of the Astral Plane. However, she could still feel their bond tearing away at her. Even worse, she was holding them back; the only reason why Billie and Christy could stand against the Charmed Ones. Prue thought if she returned to the Earthly plane and used her magic to help the innocent as it was intended, that might make a difference. She found a witch that Charon the soul collector had gone after, who was in a coma with no chance of recovery, and took over her
Prue finally felt complete once again. The bond with her sisters was back immediately. In this new body, every time she used magic, she would feel it. It didn't take long for her to realize that she was growing stronger. And she could feel Piper, Phoebe, and Paige get stronger too. However, because Melinda Warren didn't prophesize a Power of Four, Prue stayed in hiding. She and Paige share one of Melinda's three powers, and Piper and Phoebe have the other two; the only way the power of three could continue on without her is with her out of the way. If the four sisters were to ever unite, it wouldn't make them stronger, but would probably weaken the power of the Charmed Ones even more and could potentially be cataclysmic. So Prue decided to keep her distance from all of the Warrens as she felt that it was the only way to keep the family safe. She then asked Cole to keep her secret.
Helping witches in Salem EditarPlantilla:Quote
Prue, living as Patience, operates "Salem Witch House," a tourist attraction where she even dresses in clothes reminiscent of the time during the Witch Trials.
Before being discovered by Cole, she began to mentor a neophyte witch called Sarah, helping her to become comfortable with her newfound powers. It is revealed that she doesn't like being called "Ma'am," and tells Sarah that she "looks good for her age." She calms the girl down, and shows her power of Telematerialization to refill a glass with water. Patience tries to ease Sarah into the fact that she is a witch and makes sure to inform her that she is not alone. Sarah finally accepts what she is and leaves her shop. After doing so, "Patience" telekinetically closes the door, in a fashion similar to Prue.
Reuniting With Her SistersEditar
Paige arrives to Salem Witch House in search of Sarah who is a candidate for acceptance to Magic School. Getting pass Cole into the house, Paige confronts Patience about Sarah's whereabouts. Prue immediately tries to urge Paige to leave though her sister is persistent. Paige reaches out to Prue and upon their touch, a red aura erupts and causes the two witches to be violently thrown away from each other. In the meantime, Piper and Phoebe's powers also work off balance.
Paige accuses Prue of attacking her. She tries to explain that it was an accident, but Paige refuses to listen and wonders why the place was being guarded by a dead demon. Prue then tries to explain that she is in fact her sister, but Paige doesn't believe her because of her appearance. Prue tries to explain and reaches out to Paige, but Paige recoils and throws Prue across the room in orbs. Prue retaliates, holding Paige in the air with telekinesis, pleading with her to calm down.
Eventually, Prue finally starts to get through to Paige, though she is still reluctant to believe her words. Prue maintains that their powers affected each other when they touched and the rest was self defense. Prue decides to get to the Manor and see Piper and Phoebe. They orb into the attic to find it wrecked, though Prue is unsurprised. Despite still not believing Prue's claims, Paige notes that the Book of Shadows likes her. She is about to find Piper and Phoebe when they meet at the attic's doorway. Upon seeing the woman, Piper and Phoebe immediately recognize Prue's soul. Piper embraces Prue with a huge smile as Phoebe runs for a hug too, leaving Paige amazed.After a short reunion with her sisters and properly meeting Paige, Prue maps out a plan; she and Piper will take to the streets, vanquishing demons while Phoebe tries to find a way to contain their out of control powers, and Paige brews vanquishing potions. Later, Paige proposes to strip her powers in order to stabilize the Power of Three, ready and willing to give Prue her spot back. While Piper and Phoebe debate the issue with Paige, Prue talks it over with Cole who tells her that maybe it wasn't the Power of Three that wouldn't let her go, but perhaps she was still holding on to it. Prue tells her sisters that it is time for her to allow herself to move on so she strips her powers, bringing the Power of Three back under control, and untethering herself from its bonds. Though getting a chance to finally reconnect with her sisters, Prue decides to return to Salem and continue living as Patience, stating that she'll never be far away from magic. However, the darklighter Rennek who put things in motion for Prue to reunite with her sisters and destroy the Power of Three in order to get to Leo, confirms that it's not over.
'The Charmed One'Editar
Due to the machinations of Rennek, all magical beings, including the Charmed Ones, are disempowered, and all mortals are granted the ability to use magic. Because her powers were stripped at the time, not only did Prue gain her powers back but she also gained all of her sisters' powers as well. Over the next six months, Prue became extremely busy as she was now considered the most powerful witch on Earth and had to handle the chaos that resulted from the switch. Prue took some time away from her sisters to figure out how the switch happened and how to give them their powers back. She eventually came to the conclusion that if she continued using her powers, they would drain from her and gradually return to her sisters.
Prue returns to the manor after many months away, she orbs into the room, very tired because of the battle as she has all of the sisters' powers inside of her. Darryl can not recognize her (he sees Patience and not Prue's soul), and neither can her sisters. Prue thinks it is "another fun part of a magical world turned upside down." Prue lets her sisters know that Rennek stole the Grimoire before implementing his plan. Prue and her sisters battle against another magic gang. Meanwhile, Phoebe has a premonition in which she sees Prue dying. Prue (who, like Phoebe, has had the same premonition) drives out the enemy and plunges toward them chanting "The Power of Three Will Set You Free." Prue enters limbo again, and meets Cole (who has disappeared for months). He tells her that since the gate between the entrances to the upper regions and the Underworld have been closed to everyone, whether magical or not magical. Prue thanks Cole saying her sisters will recover their powers. But Prue is tired of having sacrificed so much for her sisters. Cole says that magical dead that are in that dimension can possibly tear a hole back to Earth and Cole wants Prue to do it because he has information that could help her sisters. Prue returns to the land of the living, after Paige heals her and tells her sisters she knows someone they can talk to about Rennek. 
The Caretaker of the BalanceEditar
During the battle with Rennek at the Nexus of the All, Prue grabs the Empyreal Sword out of the Grimoire, absorbing it into herself, and casts a spell that gives her ownership over both of the items and vanquishes Rennek. Prue (now covered in various symbols and runes) then casts a follow up spell to reconnect the realms at that hallowed space and to erase all humanity's memories of the last six months, however, making sure that they never truly forget it just in case magic is ever revealed to the world again. Prue has turned the Nexus of the All into a complete replica of the Manor. "Patience"'s body has now become Prue's to have (she is still covered in symbolic tattoos). Because she absorbed the Sword and the Grimoire, she is now the conduit that holds the realms together. She is the caretaker to the connection and can never leave the Nexus. Cole is now her messenger. Prue also appreciates Cole's company in the Manor since it's going to be just her. 
Powers and AbilitiesEditar
As the oldest Charmed One, Prue's powers were the strongest of the current generation - and would have stay that way if her death never had happened. Currently, due to necessary circumstances, Prue's powers have been stripped as to stop her individual magic from interfering with the Power of Three's collective magic.
- Basic Powers
- Active Powers
- Other Powers
- The Power of Three: The collective power of the Charmed Ones.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm. Prue possesses this due to being an upper-level witch.
- Temporary Powers: Powers that Prue temporarily gained when she was transformed into or swapped powers with other beings.
- Sub Power of Telekinesis
- Telematerialization: The ability to use telekinesis to teleport liquids.
- Deviation: The ability to use a power to deflect magical energies and objects back in the direction they came from. Prue was able to push attacks or powers back telekinetically.
- Agility: The ability to enhance one's physical agility, speed and balance.Prue achieves this ability through the use of Telekinesis and was able to perform enhanced acrobatics.
- Advanced Telekinesis: The power to produce powerful waves of telekinetic energy and to use telekinesis with potentially explosive force.
Plantilla:Main Andy Trudeau had been involved with Prue and her family since childhood. He and Prue dated in high school, but ended their relationship when Andy moved to Portland. They reunited years later, around the same time Prue became a witch. After a year of an on-again off-again relationship, Andy found out about her and her sisters being witches shortly before he was killed while trying to protect them.
Prue and Andy were presumably each others biggest loves and therefore one of the biggest losses for Prue, as she never met any permanent boyfriend after him.
- Eric: Sometime before 1998, Prue traveled to London, England where she had a relationship with this man. Nothing else is known about Eric or Prue's relationship with him. He was mentioned by Cupid in the episode Heartbreak City.
- Alan: Alan was a love interest of Prue's during her time in college. Nothing else is known about Alan or Prue's relationship with him. He was mentioned by Cupid in the episode Heartbreak City.
- Tom Peters: Prue started dating Tom sometime between 1990, her junior year in college and 1992, her senior year. He was a star wide receiver and captain of the Gold State football team while Prue was head cheerleader. In the episode Wrestling With Demons, Prue discovered Tom was preparing to become a demon. Prue, not wanting to have to vanquish Tom, helped him deal with his issues and become mortal again before he murdered an innocent.
- Roger: In her twenties, Prue became engaged to Roger, who was her boss at the Museum of Natural History. However, Roger kept coming on to Phoebe secretly, then claimed that it was Phoebe who went after him. Though she believed Roger, Prue still broke off their engagement, and later quit her job to get away from him, since their relationship had deteriorated to the point where they cannot even work as colleagues, without being hostile or mean to each other. 
- Jack Sheridan: They met during a TV Auction where Jack snatched away Prue's auction. He later developed an interest in Prue and transferred to Buckland's to get closer to her. Although she initially hated him, she began to warm up and they became good friends, and eventually started a short relationship before she discovered that he wasn't right for her and ended their relationship the same day she quit her job. 
- Bane Jessup: When Prue went undercover as the assassin Ms. Hellfire to find out who was behind an assassination attempt on her and her sisters, she met Bane Jessup, a suave crime boss. Eventually, she discovered that the demon Barbas had hired Bane to kill the sisters along with 11 other witches. Bane then hired Ms. Hellfire to complete the job. Seduced by lust and his romance, Prue started to fall for Bane, but had to have him arrested for conspiracy to commit murder once the entire plot was discovered and Barbas was destroyed. Bane Jessup later appeared again trying to get Prue to help him fight off the demon Litvack, who wanted Bane dead. Prue and Bane consummated their relationship during this time. However, the two never saw each other again after this. 
- Brendan Rowe: Prue briefly fell for Brendan, a pure hearted half-warlock who she helped to rid himself of his evil nature. His warlock brothers Greg and Paul saw how much Brendan was starting to feel for Prue, and tried to make him sacrifice her as part of their last attempt to turn him evil. Their relationship would be ultimately short-lived due to Brendan finally fulfilling his dream of becoming a priest. 
- Dick: Dick was a boring guy who worked in an office not far from Cafe Le Blue, where he had a date with Prue. He didn't like taking long lunches. On his date, the Genie appeared three inches tall, distracted Dick, and dived into his mouth. Controlled by the genie, Dick dipped his fingers in the butter and greedily licked it off. He then asked Prue what she wanted in a man, she replied she wanted to be excited by love again, totally unaware that her "boyfriend" was actually the genie speaking to her. The genie, as Dick, granted her wish. We later heard at the end of the episode, that Prue had dumped Dick. 
- Micah/Mitch: Micah was a member of the witch-hunter troupe that patrolled the Virginia village where Melinda Warren was born. Though he worked as witch hunter, he was actually riding with them to undo their work and protect good magic. It appeared that he also knew the troupe's commander, Ruth Cobb, was actually an evil witch herself. He encountered the Halliwell sisters and helped them twice. However, his cover was blown after he released the sisters and he was killed by Cole. At the end of the episode, a man who looks identical to Micah, called Mitch, shows interest in Prue at P3. 
- Sean: Sean was a man that Prue dated in late 2000. However, due to her obsession with tracking down the demonic beings who continuously sent demons after her and his sisters Piper and Phoebe, Prue stood Sean up on many dates. At the same time, a new manager at P3 named Abbey began to stalk Prue in hopes of taking over her identity and broke into Halliwell Manor. After this breaking and entering took place, Sean ended up being one the many suspects thought to be the stalker. In the end, Abbey was proven to be the stalker. 
- Justin Harper: Justin Harper was Prue and Piper's friend from high school. He had a crush on Prue, but they never dated. During their tenth year reunion, he reunited with Piper and Prue, and finally started dating Prue. After a couple of dates the relationship was slowly deteriorating. A Warlock named Zile, then shape-shifted into him to lure Prue with him to turn herself and her sisters into warlocks, thus turning the Power of Three evil for a short time. In the end of it, Prue ultimately broke up with him because he was just too "boring". 
Prue had graduated with honours from Gold State University, and proved to be an expert at the jobs she applied, showing herself to be an accomplished and skilful woman, not only in the magical world, but also in the mortal world. Given how she later demonstrated expert martial-arts skills that surpassed even those of her sister, Phoebe (who was the only Charmed One shown on screen to have taken self-defense classes), it is also possible that she had taken up the study of martial-arts in her school years, and hence emerged as an extremely effective combatant.
- Museum of Natural History: Prue had been working at the Museum of Natural History in San Francisco since college. In fact, it was there that she met Roger, her boss who later became her fiance. After she found out that Roger was coming onto Phoebe, and was not the man that she thought he was, she resigned, and even unintentionally used her new found powers on Roger when he provoked her. It was also mentioned that he had, apparently, trash-talked her, in hopes that it would prevent her from getting a new job.
- Buckland Auction House: One week after she resigned from the Museum, Prue received a call from Buckland Auction House to interview for an ancient artifacts expert's job. Prue noted that her areas of expertise are dated from the Ming dynasty to a Mark McGwire rookie baseball card. However, the auction house was infiltrated by two demons named Rex Buckland and Hannah Webster, who were plotting to kill The Charmed Ones; after vanquishing them, Prue continued to work there. Also, it was at the auction house that she first discovered the use of her astral projection powers. She decided to quit working there after a dishonest new boss took over, and Prue disagreed with his way of working. Thus also ending her relationship with Jack Sheridan. 
- 415 Magazine: Ever since Prue was a child, she had wanted to become a professional photo journalist by the inspiration of a man named Finley Beck. After a year and a half at the auction house, she quit and used her subsequent free time to figure what she really wanted to do. Prue soon fulfilled her childhood dream when she was hired by 415 Magazine, where she quickly became one of their top photographers before she died. 
- Salem Witch House: As of Season 9, in her new body Prue works as a tour guide in Salem at the Salem Witch House.
- Prudence: The Medieval form of Prudentia, a feminine form of Prudentius. In England it was used during the Middle Ages and it was revived in the 17th century by the Puritans, in part from the English word prudence, ultimately of the same source.
- Halliwell: Derived from any of the several places named with the Old English pre 7th Century elements "halig" meaning "holy", plus "well(a)", a well or spring. These places include Halliwell in Lancashire, recorded as Haliwell circa 1200; Holwell in Dorset and Oxfordshire appearing respectively as Halegewelle and Haliwelle in the Domesday Book of 1086; Halwell and Halwill in Devonshire, recorded as Halgewilla in 1086, and Holywell in Northumberland, Kent, Cambridgeshire and Cornwall.
Plantilla:User Gallery Box Plantilla:Prue Halliwell's Appearance Gallery The only major changes in Prue's appearance involved her hair. Although towards Season 3 her fashion sense becomes more risque and revealing.
- Hair: In the beginning of Season 1, it was a very dark brown, almost black. By the start of Season 2, however, it had become slightly lighter (roughly the same shade she'd had when she was younger), but still noticeably darker than Piper and Phoebe's hair. Around the end of Season 2 it became darker again, then in Season 3 it became a noticeably lighter shade, sometimes with blond highlights. Originally, Prue wore her hair in a short bob, a little longer than Phoebe's. It started to grow during the middle of Season 1 until by early Season 3, it was almost elbow length.
- Wardrobe: Her clothing style changes from classy professional clothing to more casual clothing over her three-season run. From season 2 onward, Prue showed a decided preference for more revealing clothes, often wearing crop tops, tube tops and low cut blouses.
- Prue is the only one out of the four sisters that does not have brown eyes, having green eyes instead. This trait would be inherited only by her nephew, Chris Halliwell.
- For almost 20 years, Prue could never say I love you as they were the last words she spoke to her mother before she was killed.
- Prue met Paige for the first time in the comic Family Shatters.
- Prue promised Piper before her wedding that she would stop anybody that tried to ruin the ceremony. Ironically, it was Prue (in her astral form) who ruined Piper's wedding.
- Prue died when she pushed Dr. Griffiths out of the way, if she had moved him telekinetically or had not bothered with him at all, she would more than likely still be alive.
- Prue broke her ankle at the age of 7.
- Her past life is P. Bowen.
- Phoebe taught Prue how to french kiss.
- Piper gave Prue the chicken pox as a child.
- Prue has a fondness for Twizzlers.
- According to one of her ex-boyfriends, Jack Sheridan, she uses the Must de Cartier perfume.
- She can't stand when people talk at the previews.
- She argues to win.
- Prue pick her cuticles when she's nervous.
- Piper and Prue went to Duran Duran together and Prue stretched her leg warmers so gave them to Phoebe.
- Prue was a cheerleader and class president in high school.
- Prue's astrological sign is Scorpio. Her ancestor, Melinda Warren, was also a Scorpio, having been born on October 31, 1670.
- Both Prue and her mom were killed by elemental demons; Prue by Shax, a demon who uses wind, and her mother by the Water Demon, which obviously kills with water.
- Both Prue and Phoebe's names come from their ancestors.
- Prue shares many traits with her future nephew Chris. Both have dark hair, green eyes, and share the power of telekinesis. They were born in October, and have similar personalities: both are serious, business-like, stubborn and care greatly for their family's well-being. Also, they both have encountered the Angel of Death sometime before their deaths.
- In season 3, Prue consistently displayed incredible martial-arts skills that could rival, if not surpass, those of her sister Phoebe's. Examples of such instances are when she fought against demons like Vinceres, the Seekers, Tarkin, the Wrestlers, and the stalker Abbey. She also displayed gun slinging skills. It was never made known as to how or why she was such a formidable combatant, and the only theory seems to be that she had taken up the study of combat during her schooling years, and choose to employ them only after she became more confident and skilled in using her powers. 
- Prue is the only sister that has never received any Whitelighter powers. However, she did receive Darklighter abilities, when she switched powers with Alec.
- Phoebe named her first daughter, Prudence Johnna Halliwell, after Prue. Additionally, one of Piper's grandchildren is also named after Prue. Piper originally wanted to name Wyatt Prudence Melinda before discovering he was a boy.
- Prue's final and permanent death in the series was the only time that she was killed using a magical power.
- Even in death, Prue has influenced in some of the most important points of the show:
- Changing the spell to summon her to find Paige and repair the Power of Three, as well as fueling her sisters' determination to defeat the Source once and for all.
- Her sisters using the knowledge of Astral Projection she had left to vanquish Zankou.
- The struggling battle of The Charmed Ones against the Ultimate Power due to her holding her sisters' true power back.
- Responsible of her sisters' powers advancing to higher levels.
- Accidentally aiding in Rennek's plan to destroy the Power of Three to get to Leo.
- Prue is portrayed by actress Shannen Doherty, who is most likely known for her role as Brenda Walsh on 90210.
- Shannen Doherty has recently declined for her likeness to be used in the charmed comics. This also happened in 2001, where she forbid an action figure company to use her likeness for a Prue Doll so therefore. This is probably why Prue's appearance in the comics is different from Shannen's - to prevent future law suits towards Zenescope Entertainment.
- In 2007, AOL named Prue the 10th greatest witch in TV witch history and her sister Piper was number 1.
- Shannen Doherty admitted on Twitter that her favourite episode in Charmed was her last one.
- Holly Marie Combs tweeted that Aaron Spelling had another lady in mind for the role of Prue. She also said that they wanted Shannen Doherty to read for Piper.
- Brad Kern stated that it was Shannen's idea to have Prue develop fighting skills.
- There is still speculation why Shannen left the role of Prue.
- Interestingly, at roughly the same point in both the alternate timeline seen during Morality Bites and the real one seen in the Zenescope season 9 comics, Prue is a blonde.
Error en la cita: Existen etiquetas
<ref>, pero no se encontró una etiqueta